Project: Network for education and training for public environmental laboratories
|Acronym||Application year||Grant||Reference number||Duration||Scope||Project status|
|Eligibility period start||Eligibility period end||Extended until||Website|
|October 15, 2012||October 14, 2015||April 14, 2016||www.netrel.uns.ac.rs|
Main objectives of NETREL is to provide a methodology and well trained personnel to unravel the complexity of aquatic pollution and to support the water policies in Western Balkan countries. This will be achieved in the following partial steps:
• Development of capacity to provide up-to-date training for the staff of University of Novi Sad, University of Belgrade, University of Sarajevo, University of Banja Luka related to monitoring of priority substances, emerging substances, persistent organic pollutants and other environmental pollutants.
• The transfer of knowledge from trained partner country university staff to public environmental laboratories at local, regional and national level.
• Establishing the network between academic staff of NETREL partner countries, which will provide training courses for the staff of environmental laboratories in the Western Balkan countries with the purpose to improve the analytical practice in the field of environmental monitoring.
Main features of the Project:
• NETREL project consortium consists of 7 universities: 3 EU universities (Slovakia, Czech Republic, United Kingdom) and 4 partner country universities (Serbia and Bosnia & Herzegovina).
• Public laboratories from local, regional and national level in Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina will be educated and trained in state-of-the-art monitoring and methodologies in accordance with the general practice and the legislation in EU member countries.
• Establishment of a network in the Western Balkan Region which will offer training courses in environmental monitoring and last after EU funding and being constantly improved according to up-to-date analytical procedures, financially self-sustainable.
Development of capacity and providing up-to-date training for the staff of University of Novi Sad, University of Belgrade, University of Sarajevo, University of Banja Luka related to monitoring of priority substances, emerging substances, persistent organic pollutants and other environmental pollutants in the aquatic environment.
Transferring knowledge from the trained partner countries university staff to public environmental laboratories at local, regional and national level.
Establishment of the network between academic staff of NETREL partner countries which will provide training courses for the staff of environmental laboratories in the Western Balkan countries with the purpose to improve the analytical practice in the field of environmental monitoring.
- TEMPUS PROGRAMME
- Joint Project-Higher Education and Society
- Training Courses for Institution Building
- Environmental science
|University of Belgrade|
|Lab equioment||Agilent||Lab equipment in physics||1||Faculty of Chemistry - Lab 631|
|University of Novi Sad|
|Lab equipment||Agilent||Lab equipment in physics||1||Lab B4-4|
|1.1 Preparation of learning material||Teaching material||February 15, 2014|
|1.2 Experts exchange between EU and partner countries||Training||September 15, 2014|
|1.3 Training on purchased equipment||Training||May 15, 2014|
|1.4 Academic visits regarding preparation of training||Methodology||August 15, 2014|
|1.5 Preparation of training material||Teaching material||September 15, 2014|
|2.1 Preparation of training course agenda||Teaching material||September 15, 2014|
|2.2 Training course on sampling||Training||October 14, 2015|
|2.3 Training course on sample treatment methods||Training||October 14, 2015|
|2.4 Training course on analytical procedures||Training||October 14, 2015|
|2.5 Training course on QC/QA||Training||October 14, 2015|
|2.6 Training course on analytical method validation||Training||October 14, 2015|
|2.7 Training course on data evaluation and handling||Training||October 14, 2015|
|3.1 Preparation of the tender||Report||July 15, 2013|
|3.2 Conduct open call||Report||October 15, 2013|
|3.3 Purchase and installation of equipment||Learning resources||March 15, 2014|
|4.1 Development of dissemination plan||Report||November 15, 2012|
|4.2 Public promotional activities||Teaching material||October 14, 2015|
|4.3 Open discussion with policy makers||Events: Conferences and Seminars||July 14, 2015|
|4.4 Project publications||Teaching material||October 14, 2015|
|5.1 Development of quality assessment plan||Report||February 15, 2013|
|5.2 Project quality assessment||Events: Conferences and Seminars||October 14, 2015|
|5.3 Annual quality assessment meetings||Report||October 01, 2015|
|6.1 Development of exploitation strategy||Report||September 15, 2014|
|6.2 Definition of list of laboratories for training||Report||September 15, 2014|
|6.3 Establishment of training courses network||Learning resources||October 14, 2015|
|6.4 Report on network financial sustainability||Report||October 14, 2015|
|7.1 Project representatives meeting||Events: Conferences and Seminars||December 01, 2012|
|7.2 NETREL Start up meeting||Events: Conferences and Seminars||December 03, 2012|
|7.3 Project Management and Administration||Methodology||October 14, 2015|
|Resource title||Resource type||Keywords||Authors|
|NETREL Project presentation||Promotion material||Environmental laboratories, training courses, sampling, sample treatment, analytical methods, data handling, evaluation|
|Learning courses on sampling, sample treatment, analytical methods, QA&QC, validation of analytical methods, data handling and evaluation||Teaching / Training materials||Sampling, sample treatment, analytical methods, QA&QC, validation of analytical methods, data handling and evaluation, courses|
|Hands-on training on GC-MS, HPLC, sampling and sample preparation||Teaching / Training materials||GC-MS, HPLC, sampling and sample preparation|
|Training courses on sampling, sample treatement, QC/QA||Teaching / Training materials||Sampling, sample treatement, QC/QA, trainings, environmental laboratories|